Applying engineering skills to life sciences and medicine, biomedical engineering is rapidly evolving to shape the healthcare landscape of tomorrow. This joint master's program by the University of Bern and the Bern University of Applied Sciences (BFH) offers unique features:
- Admission with a broad spectrum of BSc degrees (Uni/FH) (graduates with a degree in natural sciences or medicine can be accepted upon individual evaluation)
- Two-year full-time program compatible with 40% working time
- International education in English
- Clinically-oriented program embedded in a leading medical faculty
- Strong Swiss medical technology hub at the heart of Europe
Prospective biomedical engineers benefit from the network and the rich experience of the ARTORG Center for Biomedical Engineering Research and the Institute for Human Centered Engineering, which promote scientific discovery and medical technology innovation at the intersection of academia, industry and clinical practice.